Monday, May 27, 2019

Female Soldier

Female Soldier

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder
The farther away two souls get stronger
Withstanding the struggle of missing the touch
The longing of comfort but not having it much

Wanting time to pass as quick as it can
To get back to that feeling of warmth once again
Holding on to the memory of him in my head
Remembering the last few things that he said

I love you darling try not to be scared
No matter where you are I will always be there
Keep your head up make sure to stay strong
And know that my heart is with yours all along

These words are my rock that get me through each day
Knowing that he is in my life to stay
So these few months that we have apart
I know will strengthen our souls and our hearts

Please take these words and never forget
The love that we share and never regret
But while i am gone just know it's OK
That wherever you go my love is here to stay

credit.poemofquotes

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating and food


No comments:

Post a Comment